||Raju Francis, M.Sc. Ph.D.
School of Chemical Sciences,
Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarsini Hills
Kottayam – 686560, Kerala, India
Mob: 91-9447464860 (primary)
Tel: 91-481-2731036 (O)
Teaching: Photo Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Supramolecular chemistry
Research area: Synthetic and Biopolymers, Hybrid Materials, Environmental Chemistry, Photochemistry, Computational Chemistry.
Total No. of Journal publications: 21
Total No. of Book publications: 2
Total No. of book chapter publications: 1
Teaching Experience: 23 years
Post Doctoral Training: University of Bordeaux (France), University of Florida(USA).
Visiting scientist: Toyo University (Japan), King Abdullah University of Scienceand Technology (Saudi Arabia), Hokkaido University (JAPAN)
Sponsored Projects: 4
- B.Sc. Chemistry – CMS College, Kottayam, Kerala
- M.Sc. Chemistry- School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
- Ph.D. – CSIR, NIIST (Formerly RRL), Kerala University, Trivandrum,Kerala
1. Dr. Deepa K. Baby (Faculty, Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology,Ernakulum)-Awarded PhD in 2016
2. Geethy P. Gopalan – Awarded PhD
3. Anjaly Sivadas – Awarded PhD
4. Nidhin Joy (Faculty, St. Dominic’s College, Kanjirappally) – Pursuing PhD
5. Nimmi Bhai P. P. – Awarded M.Phil degree in 2015